Home | Specifically For Teachers
United States Constitution
- Educational Activities
Find educational activities at www.uscourts.gov.
- View America's Founding Documents at the National Archives, including the U.S. Constitution.
- Interactive Constitution
Explore the U.S. Constitution and what it means today, from the National Constitution Center.
- Visit ConSource to view historical sources related to the creation, ratification, and amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
The websites of the federal courts, maintained by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, and of the Federal Judicial Center contain extensive historical and current information about federal judges and the federal court system.
- Federal Judiciary Homepage
- Federal Judicial Center (FJC)
- Inside the Federal Courts (FJC)
- Court Role and Structure
- Comparing Federal and State Courts
Additional Compilations of Teaching Materials
- Federal Judges Association Civic Education
- Federal Judges Association Classroom Activities
- Federal Judges Association Additional Civics Education Resources
- Federal Judicial Center Teaching and Civic Outreach Resources
- Find New York Federal Court Records, Naturalization Records, and Passenger Arrival Records at the National Archives at New York City.
- Biographical Directory of Federal Judges
A searchable data base with biographical information about all life-tenured federal judges since 1789.
- Pathways to the Bench
Individual judges talk about the personal, character-building challenges they have faced that prepared them to serve on the bench.
- National Endowment for Financial Education
Provides financial education and practical information to people at all financial levels, including:
- Youth and adult financial education resources
- Training tools from the classroom to the workplace.
- High School Financial Planning Program
Free financial literacy program specifically focused on basic personal finance skills that are relevant to the lives of teens in Grades 8-12.
- Financial Workshop Kits
Free resources to help teach money management skills.
- Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
Resources to prepare youth for life-long financial success.
- My Money
Resources about personal financial management from the Financial Literacy and Education Commission.