Home | Specifically For Students
United States Constitution
- Interactive Constitution
Explore the U.S. Constitution and what it means today, from the National Constitution Center.
- Questions and Answers about the Constitution
From the National Archives.
- Visit ConSource to view historical sources related to the creation, ratification, and amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
- Pathways to the Bench
Individual judges talk about the personal, character-building challenges they have faced that prepared them to serve on the bench.
- National Endowment for Financial Education
Provides financial education and practical information to people at all financial levels, including:
- Youth and adult financial education resources
- Training tools from the classroom to the workplace.
- High School Financial Planning Program
Free financial literacy program specifically focused on basic personal finance skills that are relevant to the lives of teens in Grades 8-12.
- Financial Workshop Kits
Free resources to help teach money management skills.
- Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy
Resources to prepare youth for life-long financial success.
- My Money
Resources about personal financial management from the Financial Literacy and Education Commission.