Reenactments -- Historic Courtroom Theater
Asian American Bar Association of New York, ABANY Trial Reenactments - information on AABANY reenactments and links to videos
Cadwalader - videos of 22 Lewd Chinese Women, Heart Mountain Draft Resisters, and other reenactments
Federal Judicial Center Teaching and Civic Outreach Resources - materials and resources for famous federal trials and history of the federal judiciary
Famous Trials - Prof. Douglas O. Linder University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law - information and materials on many famous trials
Princeton University We Flourish Alumni Conference Media Central - video of Heart Mountain Draft Resisters
** Links to other resources are provided on the webpages for each of the programs.
Acknowledgements: We acknowledge the helpful assistance of the following:
- Asian American Bar Association of New York, for its scripts and materials;
- Federal Bar Council Inn of Court, for its scripts and materials;
- Federal Judicial Center, for its materials and resources on historic cases and the federal judiciary;
- Prof. Douglas O. Linder of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, for his Famous Trials website;
- David Weinberg of JuryGroup, for his slide presentations for the AABANY reenactments;
- Second Circuit Library Staff, for creating these website pages and helping gather materials; and
- Second Circuit Staff Attorney's Office, for work on the scripts and slides.